Use of personal data
The personal data that Instinct holds about you will be used for the following purposes:
• Notification of meetings including events and trips
The personal data that Instinct collects may consist of the following:
• E mail address/phone number
questions, queries or feedback you leave
Instinct will hold or process your data for the following reasons:
Your arrangement with Instinct requires us to hold data in order to communicate with you.
How long we keep your data
If not used we will erase your data after one year.
Where your data is processed and stored
We will make sure that your data is as safe and secure as possible at any stage, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored.
You have the right to request:
· information about how your personal data is processed
· a copy of that personal data
· that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
· request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
· ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
By giving Instinct your consent you are giving us permission to hold and process your personal data listed above for the purposes given above.
Instinct will always tell you why your personal data will be retained and used.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us via email or phone number shown in BOOK NOW page.
Instinct will not pass on, share or trade your personal data with any person or organisation without first receiving your consent. Under no circumstances will Instinct sell your information to third parties or advertisers.